The Kolcraft Cloud Plus Lightweight Stroller Review
If you are a mom or dad who is always on-the-go, then Kolcraft Cloud Plus Lightweight Stroller is meant for you. It is designed for maximum mobility and comes with all the must-have full-size stroller features, most of which you won’t find in other strollers. Let’s “dig deeper” and determine if Cloud Plus is indeed worth the money, by going through the features, pros, cons, and customer reviews.
Key Features of Kolcraft Cloud Plus Lightweight Stroller
1. Convenient One-Hand Folding Option
Kolcraft Cloud Plus Lightweight Stroller features a simple one hand fold. Its compact design and foldable frame also allows it to stand on its own. The one-hand folding feature and self-standing design are helpful in two ways. Firstly, you can use the other hand to hold your baby. Secondly, it makes the stroller perfect for car travels and vacations. Furthermore, once folded, you can simply lean it against the wall.Users should take care to prevent finger pinching while folding or unfolding the stroller.
2. Three-tier Extended Canopy
At a young age, your child’s skin is quite tender and doesn’t have the mechanisms to protect him or her from harsh environmental elements such as sunlight. The three-tier expandable canopy visor offers maximum sun coverage, protecting the little passenger from UV light and other elements. You can, therefore, use the stroller at any time of the day. Moreover, in a fully extended mode, the peek-a-boo window allows you to view through and see how your baby is doing. The canopy also tucks away with ease when it’s not needed.
The padded multi-position reclining seat enables you to determine the most comfortable position for your child. You can adjust it to make your son or daughter sit up, or provide him/her with a more relaxing sleeping position. The front suspension reduces the uneven surface impact, offering a smooth ride on all terrains. The attractive Cloud Plus color is also outfitted with removable padded headrest and harness sleeves that provide extra comfort and safety.
4. All-Terrain Wheels
The shock absorbing wheels are designed to withstand all terrains, including rough ones. Don’t take advantage of the excellent wheels and speed up while walking. The Cloud Plus isn’t an exercise stroller and should never be used for jogging, running in-line skating or when participating in any other athletic activities.
5. Lightweight (of Course!)
The Kolcraft Cloud Plus Lightweight Stroller weighs only 11.8 lbs. You will enjoy your daily trips and travel as the smaller, and nimble design will allow you to push it with ease. Its all your child needs to make fond memories of the environment at a tender age.
6. Amazing Parents and Child Trays
The built-in organizer tray for the parent comes with 2 cup holders that
you can use to place your favorite drinks while strolling and an extra storage area. Child tray is removable and features dual cup holder and juice box holder. You should not place more than 2 lbs of necessities in the child tray. This helps prevent Cloud Plus from becoming unstable.
7. Large Storage Basket
The easy-access storage basket accommodates all your baby’s necessities. It’s also designed with inside child pocket that offers additional storage space. Users should not put more than 10 lbs (4.54kg) in the storage basket to avoid tipping or prevent the stroller from becoming unstable.
Your son or daughter will always stay secure with the 5-point safety restraint system that features padded sleeves. It helps keep your baby on the seat while she/he enjoys the ride. The harness is adjustable and will accommodate the growth of your baby. The wheel brakes are useful for stopping the stroller and preventing it from moving away when it’s not moving, especially on an incline. The rugged and compact stroller is also JPMA certified, meaning that it meets the highest safety requirements.
Folded Dimension: 18” W x 12” D x 34” H
Assembled Dimensions: 17.6” W x 29.9” D x 41.7” H
Orientation: Forward facing
Wheel Type: Swivel
Materials: Polyester Fabric, Plastic, Steel
• Once you receive your package, Cloud Plus is easy to assemble.
• There are various colors to choose from, including slate, fire red, and fuchsia
• It’s well rounded in size and unquestionably sturdy.
• The padded handles offer a comfortable grip and are located at just about the right height.
• Kolcraft Cloud Plus Lightweight Stroller folds for easy transport and storage, and can be tucked even in tight spaces.
• Customers get a one-year manufacturers warranty
• It’s available on the market at a reasonable price, and the stroller is indeed worth its price.
• Wheels are designed with plastic instead of rubber.
• The cover of the seat isn’t removable for easy cleaning, but can be wiped clean with a damp cloth.
The customer reviews available on the web shows that a high percentage of users are happy with the performance of Kolcraft Cloud Plus Lightweight Stroller. The vast collections of features are highly appreciated. A customer has posted on Amazon that once she purchased this stroller, it was easy to put together right out of the box. Her six months old daughter was safely strapped in the stroller before they went on a walk. She says that Cloud Plus handled well on grass, crushed stones, and asphalt.
What impresses her most is that it folds with just a push of a button. She concludes by saying that she is so happy with the stroller. Some customers are however not satisfied with the child tray which has to be removed before placing a child in the stroller. Some strollers come with child trays that users can swing up or down, but Cloud Plus child tray can only be snapped out.
Never use an infant car seat on Cloud Plus as it can result in serious injuries. It supports young boys and girls who weigh less than 50 lbs, (22.67 kg) and have a height no more than 40 inches (1 meter) tall.
Retire your bulky stroller and start using the travel-friendly Kolcraft Cloud Plus Lightweight stroller. After reading through this review, you must have realized that this stroller comes with everything you need for a comfortable excursion. Place your order today and enjoy the comfort, convenience and ease of pushing Kolcraft Cloud Plus Lightweight Stroller while walking.
An in depth review about the Graco FastAction Fold Jogger Click Connect Stroller
Most parents use strollers all the time, to go shopping, take power walks, go jogging or just walk around the mall, downtowns and festivals. In additions, a stroller ride can help even the most stubborn baby to fall asleep; most babies love movements and the fresh outdoor air. You will certainly need a stroller to navigate through life with your new baby.
For those of you in a hurry, here is a quick summary about the FastAction Jogger Stroller:-)
- One second, one hand fold provides the ultimate in convenience for moms on the go.
- Air filled, rubber tires for a smooth ride on any terrain and a locking front swivel wheel for an easy transition
- Stroller holds child up to 50 pounds for year of comfortable strolling
- Accepts all Graco Click Connect infant car seats so you can create your own travel system.
- Extra large storage basket, parent tray with 2 cup holders, and pivoting child tray add convenience
- One-second, one-hand fold provides the ultimate in convenience for moms on-the-go.
- Air-filled, rubber tires for a smooth ride on any terrain and a locking front swivel wheel for an easy transition from strolling to jogging.
- Stroller holds child up to 50 pounds for year of comfortable strolling. Deluxe, padded, multi-position reclining seat for baby’s comfort.
- Extra-large storage basket, parent tray with 2 cup holders, and pivoting child tray add convenience. Jogger frame wipes down easily with soap and warm water.
However, with hundreds of strollers in the market with varying prices, variety of features and options, getting the right stroller for you can be an intimidating task. Each stroller seems to have something that the other does not which makes it almost impossible to tell how each performs without test driving.
After testing different strollers, Graco FastAction Fold Jogger Click Connect Stroller is one of the top rated baby stroller. Its performance is in another level. It combines the convenience and comfort of a traditional stroller with the maneuverability and performance of a perfect jogging stroller. Its air filled rubber tires gives the baby a smooth ride and the lockable front swivel wheels gives a parent an easy transition from jogging to strolling. The lockable front wheel gives added stability when jogging while the unlocking swivel front wheel enhances maneuverability during daily strolls.
Besides this, this 3 wheeled baby stroller has a fast action fold which makes storage and transportation easy. It is gender neutral with clear lines, any child will certainly love the bright orange color, taupe fabrics and solid black with white piping.
· Shock absorbent
· It is easy to assemble
· Easy to maneuver
· You can easily clip in the baby
· It stands when folded
· Easy to fold and unfold
· It is quite heavy weighing about 32lbs
· It is large size when folded though it has a strap that makes it easy to carry.
Overview of Features
· Easy to set up & Easy to Fold
It takes about five minutes to set up this stroller ready to move. The
instructions in the user manual are clear with the relevant steps shown in red and the illustrations shown in blue. Assembling this stroller does not require any special tools.
· The Click Connect Feature
The baby’s car seat easily clicks into the stroller in a simple step and makes a clear audio click sound which indicates that it is secure. The click connect features also applies to the stay in car base that comes with the car seat.
· Comfortable Ride
Bouncing a baby is not recommended hence the need to look for a jogging stroller with shock absorbers. The rubber tires of Graco fast action fold jogger stroller are air filled providing suspension for a smooth ride. For added stability, you can lock the wheel when jogging and unlock it for maneuverability on your daily strolls. The deluxe padded seat ensures that the baby rides comfortably and it has a multi position recline allowing to find the best position that will suit your baby.
This stroller is well designed and thoughtfully constructed using materials that are good looking and durable. It fabrics are of high quality, it is snag resistant and has a tight weave. The frame fit is tight and even not visible in some places.
The stiff frames of Graco this stroller has little to no flex and connections as well as suspension to increase its performance.
Every parent expects the stroller to be maneuverable. While you can stand a fixed wheel jogging stroller due to its inability to make tight turns, a stroller with only a swivel wheel option will make it difficult to jog at a faster speed but it will come in handy when you want to navigate a small space.
The best strollers are those with a lockable swivel wheel and they are ideal for a parent who jogs regularly but would still want to go to the store to pick a few things with the baby.
Graco fast action fold jogger has earned a high score in this section, it is able to navigate obstacles with ease when the wheel is not locked. When the wheel is locked it is simpler to turn compared to other stroller s with fixed wheel options.
· Made for the Shade
A canopy protects the baby from the sun and other harsh weather conditions. The Graco canopy is certainly big enough to protect your baby from the bright sunlight.
· Large Storage Basket and Trays for Convenience
The large basket located at the bottom of the stroller can hold many essentials from your handbag, toys, food and diapers. The parent console has two deep cup holders, a secure smartphone holder and a covered storage compartment with enough room to store everything you will need while you jog. The smartphone cradle securely clips your smartphone allowing you to see it as you run your daily errands and even listen to music through the phone’s speakers.
The baby’s tray can hold sippy cups, feeding bottles and snacks. You can completely remove the baby tray or simply pivot it making it easy to lift the baby in and out of the seat.
· Easy In, Easy Out
It is very easy to get the baby in and out of the fast action Fold Click connect stroller; the baby’ s trap pivots conveniently out of the way. Your baby will also love the tray where you can place games or small treats for her to enjoy as you jog. It also has a cup holder for a sippie cup or drinks.
Safety is very important for any baby stroller. According to the American academy of pediatrics, falls represents more than half of baby injuries related to strollers while tripping comes in second. For the your own as well as the baby’s safety, you should get a stroller that is designed with safety in mind.
Graco fast action fold jogger has a double brake which means that you should individually set each side. The brakes are very easy to set and once they are set, it is difficult to move the stoller forward or backward. This prevents the incidence of the baby strolling away in case on accidental push when the stroller is parked.
On the whole this Graco FastAction Fold Jogger Click Connect Stroller is made for the job in hand and at a really decent price too! You get what you pay for in this world and I certainly think you get lots for your money here with this jogger stroller. Click the pic below to get a great price on this Stroller!
A Detailed Review of Graco Relay Click Connect Performance Jogger
As a parent, you must be looking for the safest and most comfortable jogging stroller for your baby. Graco Relay Click Connect Performance Jogger is all you need. The stroller is affordable, dependable, easy to navigate and comes with other great features. It is perfect for avid jogger as it performs well on any terrain.
Before I go into the main review you can get the Graco Relay Performance Jogger by Going Here. As always great deals to be had on Graco products!
The all-weather canopy is designed with sun protective fabrics and protects the little one from bright sunlight and other environmental elements. It offers UV50-protection on outdoor rides and extends to reduce exposure to the elements. The protective canopy also features a visor and a window that enables you to check on your baby while jogging or strolling.
Extra Large Storage Basket
While jogging or walking, you may decide to bring along your child’s “must haves” too. All your travel essentials will perfectly fit on the extra-large storage basket, beneath the seat. However, you shouldn’t place more than 10 lbs (4.5 kg) in the storage basket so as to prevent unstable or hazardous conditions
The stroller features pneumatic, quick release tires as well as a locking front-swivel wheel with adjustable tracking, designed to handle your jogs while staying active with your baby. Before you can start walking, running or jogging fast on uneven surfaces (such as gravel, grass and stone surfaces), you should ensure that you lock the front wheel from swiveling. You are not likely to over-inflate the rubber tires as the maximum recommended inflation pressure is written on the side of each tire.
The adjustable, multi-position reclining seat located above the storage basket is proportionately shaped and features breathable, premium tech fabrics that offer comfort. The adaptable seat supports your child’s body shape to sit serenely. The adjustable padded headrest is easy to alter and provides tremendous support. It can also be detached so that the seat can support a quick developing child.
You will be able to keep all your essentials at your fingertips as the deluxe parent storage console has a phone pocket, zippered storage, and a cup holder. You should not place more than 3 lbs (1.36 kg) in the parent’s organizer. Hot liquids should also not be placed on the console to avoid burns.
Graco Relay’s premium suspension system on all
wheels offers high-grade performance for smooth, safe and controlled rides on any terrain. Your baby will never sense sudden impacts on uneven terrains. This level of performance means that your little strolling/jogging companion is up for all the adventures that await him/her.
Graco Relay Click Connect Performance Jogger is loaded with the best safety technology. The reclining seat features Convertible 3 and 5 point harness that retains and secures the little passenger in the seat. Slide adjusters at waist and shoulder positions are excellent for tighter adjustments. The tether gives you peace of mind that you will stay connected to your son/daughter while strolling or jogging. The performance-grade tech fabrics have reflective materials that provide added visibility in low light, and the 1-step brakes are excellent for stopping the stroller.
The removable armrest bar enables you to get your child in and out of the stroller with ease. It also features a built-in cup holder for keeping your child’s favorite drink close to him/her while strolling or jogging.
With just one hand, you will be able to fold Graco Relay stroller in one second, and use the other hand to hold and comfort your baby. If you are a mom or dad who is always on-the-go, this feature will be helpful to you.
Weight: 27.96 lbs
- The high-grade aluminum frame makes the stroller sturdy and lightweight.
- Graco offers a one year warranty and will repair or replace your stroller if it’s damaged from manufacture defect.
- The stroller is available in the market at an affordable price.
- It is easy to push and maneuver while running, jogging or walking.
- Graco Relay stroller is easy to set up as no tools are required.
- It comes with an instruction manual with detailed guides on how to assemble and use it.
- The stroller isn’t a self-stand when folded.
The web is full of positive reviews about the performance of Graco Relay Click Connect Performance Jogger. The stroller has an average customer rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars after 187 customer reviews on Amazon, which is currently rated as the best online retail store worldwide.
Other Noteworthy Points
- A child should have head and neck control before you can place him/her directly in the seat. Use an infant car seat with newborns. The good news is that Graco Relay Click Connect Performance Jogger is compatible with all Graco Click Connect infant car seats.
- The wheel rims are made of plastic.
- Graco Relay Click Connect Performance Jogger is only front facing.
- The extra large canopy has some reflective linings that help increase visibility in low light.
- Relay Click Connect stroller comes with a one-hand, push button recline on the back of the seat. It also has straps that can be pulled to raise the seat back up.
- The seat isn’t removable for cleaning, nor should it be taken apart. The stroller’s fabrics should only be cleaned with damp cloths.
Graco Relay Click Connect Performance Jogger is available on the market in a few color options namely The Lynx, Fern and Tangerine. They are of the same design, but with different patterns. Some of the available color options are shown below.
Graco Relay Click Connect Performance Jogger has a total weight capacity of 70 lbs. It is recommended for only one child, with a weight of up to 50 lbs (22.7 kg) and a height of 45 inches (114.3 cm). There is nothing more to buy as all the convenience accessories are included. It is indeed a pleasure to own and use Graco Relay Click Connect Performance Jogger.
Graco Fastaction Fold Jogger Click Connect Travel System
Are you looking for a jogging stroller that can help you keep up with an active lifestyle? Do you enjoy using quality products that are highly rated on the market? Then you will love what the Graco Fast Action Jogger Travel System has to offer. This review covers everything that you would like to know about this amazing stroller.
If you can’t wait to get one of these Strollers then Click Here to be taken to Amazon for great deals on Graco Fast Action Jogger
Key Features of the Graco Fast Action Jogger Travel System
1. Click Connect Technology
Use the Click Connect technology to attach the infant car seat into the stroller with just a single step, and create a traveling system. A clear audio click lets you know if it’s secure. The “Click Connect” feature also applies to the stay-in-car base which comes with the car seat.
2. Large Storage Basket
It is always convenient to have all the essentials close by while strolling or jogging. With the Graco Fastaction, you will be able to bring along all the essentials as the extra-large storage basket is just perfect for storing snacks, diaper bag, food, toys and other baby gear.
3. A Great Child’s Tray
The child’s tray feature 2-cup holders that you can use to store or carry snacks, sippy cups, and bottles. It pivots or fully removes, allowing you to lift your baby in and out of the seat and keep the drink within his/her reach in the cup holder.
4. Unique Parents Tray
The parent’s tray offers enough room for keeping everything you need within your reach. It comes with covered storage compartment, two deep cup holders, and a smartphone cradle. The smartphone holder features a hook that clips your phone securely in, ensuring that your smartphone is safe. It is designed in a way that you will be able to see it as you stroll or jog while listening to your favorite tunes.
5. Extra Large Canopy
The adjustable Graco Fastaction’s canopy with a peek-a-boo window helps protect your son or daughter from bright sunlight and other elements while you continue to check in.
6. Folds Up-Faster
The FastAction fold will make you love this stroller even more. As a user, you will be able to fold it with just one hand, in one second by pulling the clearly marked strap located on the seat. This means that your other arm will always be free to hold and comfort your baby. The stroller also has an auto storage lock that ensures that the stroller stays in place once it’s folded. It self-stands when folded for easy lifting and storage.
7. High-Quality Tires
The Air-filled rubber tires provide perfect suspension for smooth rides on any terrain. The recommended inflation pressure is written on the side of each tire. The front wheel provides an easy transition from strolling to jogging, and you can lock it to add stability while running on uneven surfaces such as gravel, grass, and stones, or unlock it to maneuver with ease on your daily strolls.
The stroller is designed with 2-steps brakes that can be pushed down or up to lock or unlock them and reflectors that provide added low-light visibility. The convertible 3 or 5-point harness also secures your child. Top open it, you will just press the button on the buckle to release the waist straps and then close it into position by sliding the shoulder strap connectors onto the waist straps and insert into the buckle. Slide adjusters are located at the shoulder and waist positions and are excellent for tighter adjustments.
9. Infant Car Seat
The Graco Fast Action Jogger Travel System is compatible with Graco Click-Connect infant car seats and comes with the top-rated Graco SnugRide-Click Connect 35-infant car seat and base. The infant car seat has the following features.
• The seat comes with head support, a removable seat pad, and canopy fabrics for easy cleaning.
• Fits on all the Graco Click Connect strollers, with a straightforward and secure one-step attachment.
• It’s designed with EPS, energy absorbing foam, which provides comfort.
• The removable newborn head support is useful for cushioning baby’s head.
• Protects rear-facing infants weighing 4 to 35lbs and with a height of up to 32.”
• It’s rigorously crash-tested and meets/exceeds the U.S safety standards.
• Ultra-lightweight for easy carrying.
• The 5-point, front adjust harness is perfect for getting your child in and out.
Stroller Weight: 30 pounds
Dimensions: Length, 40″ x Width 24″ x Height 42″
Folded Dimensions: Length 39″ x Width 23.6″ x Height 15.3″
Infant Car Seat
Weight without Base: 7.5 lbS
Weight with Base: 14.17 lbs
Dimensions: Depth 30.7″ x Width 18.7″ x Height 15.6″
• Deluxe padded seat offer comfort to the baby, and its multi-position recline helps you find the right position that suits your child.
• The lockable front swivel wheel offers smooth rides and superior maneuverability for strolls and jogs.
• The front wheel is removable with just a push of a button, for easy transport and storage.
• Graco Fast Action Jogger Travel System stroller weighs only 30lbs, which make it portable and perfect for on-the-go moms.
• The stroller comes with a user manual that has clear instructions and step by step guides on how to assemble and use it.
• Tether strap, which should be attached to the wrist, helps you maintain control of the stroller in the case of a fall while jogging.
• Excessive exposure to heat or sunlight can cause fading or warping of parts.
• The seat fabric isn’t removable for washing, but can be wiped clean using mild soap.
Amazon reviews are considered to be genuine because a high percentage of customers verify their purchase before they can add comments. Graco Fastaction Fold-Jogger Click Connect Travel System, Gotham 2015 has an average rating of 4.6 out of 5 stars after 83 customer reviews on Amazon.
With excellent performance and maneuverability on all terrains, Graco Fastaction Fold Jogger Click Connect Travel System is indeed the ultimate crossover stroller. It holds babies with up to 50lbs, and is gender neutral, meaning that it’s perfect for both boys and girls. Jogging isn’t recommended until the little one is over 6-months old.
You will not have to buy the car seat and base separately as all these are included. Place your order today, and join other moms and dads who are enjoying their new-found lifestyles with the Graco Fast Action Jogger Travel System.
If you are looking for the best way introduce your child to the outdoor environment, you should consider placing your order on the Baby Trend Expedition Jogger Stroller, Phantom. The stroller allows you and your child to spend valuable time together while exploring your neighborhood and the world. It’s perfect for long walks on the park trails, through the sand at the beach and on the zoo pavements. The stroller is also ideal for your exercises, including brisk walking, leisure jogging and running.
If you need to go and check this baby out now then click here to be taken to Amazon direct.
1. Great Wheels – The JPMA certified stroller is highly mobile. The 12” swiveling front wheel allows you to maneuver with ease. It locks for rolling and jogging in the sand and swivels for easy strolling in the neighborhood or at the mall. It can also be unlocked for low-speed maneuvering.
The 16” wheels are also well designed. You will never get worried of the tough terrains. The large air filled rubber bicycle tires rolls easily on all terrain. The wheels also release easily and quickly for a more compact fold that’s ideal for travel.
2. Amazing Seat – The padded reclining seat enhances the seating comfort. You have multi-positions to place your baby. The seat features 5 points safety harness and tether strap that are fully adjustable and ensures that your son or daughter is secure.
The harness can be easily adjusted with just one hand. The seat features EPS energy absorbing foam design that helps protect the child’s head from side impacts. You will be able to clean and maintain the seat with ease because it’s washable.
3. Plenty of Carriage or Storage Space – Both the child and parents needs have are taken into consideration. The stroller features a child tray with 2-cup holders that accept baby trend flex-lock or inertia infant car seats to form a travel system. The infant car seat is simple to use as it features fast installation system as well as first removal from car seat base.
The car seat base is height adjustable and features four buttons that help with the adjustment, and a level indicator which you can use to confirm that the seat isn’t lopsided for the baby.
The parent tray located on top of the Expedition stroller includes 2-cup holders and covered compartment storage. The tray is also spill proof and has a small compartment space that adds to the convenience.
The Extra large storage basket that’s below the seat allows you to arrange the feeding bottles as well as other accessories that your baby might need during travel in an excellent manner. You will be able to carry diapers, food, toys, etc.
4. Large Canopy – The canopy is fully adjustable and offers excellent protection against various elements. It has a sun visor and its covered sunroof ratchets blocks wind and the sun. The large canopy is also designed with a viewing window that allows you to keep your eyes on the baby.
5. Compact Fold – When you are done with the Expedition stroller, you will just press the trigger and it will easily fold into a compact unit for easy transport and storage. These features will allow you to enjoy using the stroller.
6. Rubber Handles – The extra wide, foam-padded handles feature nice ergonomic grips that feel soft for pushing the stroller and cushy when transporting. You will feel very comfortable while pushing your baby around.
7. Safe for Use – Expedition stroller comes with safety features. While outdoors, you will never be disappointed or get worried, especially when you are engaged because the rear parking brakes secure a stopped position. The front wheel can also be locked to promote safety. Footrest reflectors provide greater low-light visibility that’s helpful when you are traveling at late hours. Drivers can see the reflectors, promoting your safety.
• It’s comfortable for the baby.
• The extra-wide, open wheel base provides exceptional stability.
• It’s lightweight and weighs only 26lbs, which makes it easier to push
• Baby Trend Expedition Jogger Stroller Phantom offers smooth ride for years.
• The 5 point safety harness comes with a push-button release feature that helps in case of emergencies or speed.
• Easy maintenance.
• It can be assembled with ease upon delivery.
• The lightweight steel frame is sturdy and not a burden to carry around.
• It’s covered with a 6-month baby trend warranty.
• The footrest reflectors provide great low-light visibility
The handles are not adjustable
Customer reviews available on the web shows that a high percentage of users are happy with the performance of Baby Trend Expedition Jogger Stroller Phantom. A perfect example is the customer rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars after 551 customer reviews on Amazon, which is the best online retail store worldwide. The positive reviews have praised and appreciated almost all the above-listed features of the Baby Trend Expedition Jogger Stroller.
A customer has shared her experience by outlining that she loves how the stroller moves with ease. The tires make it less likely to be caught on rough terrain. She continues saying that she likes the storage compartment that makes it convenient to carry cellphone and wallet.
The cup holders for the baby and parent are a nice touch, and the underneath storage is more than adequate for wipes, diapers, a few toys and change clothes. She concludes by commenting that it folds and unfolds for easy storage and that overall, this is a great product to get out and about with the baby.
The Baby Trend Expedition Jogger Stroller Phantom has a dimension of 21”W x 47” L x 41” H, weighs 26lb, has a maximum weight carriage capacity of 50 pounds, can accommodate babies with a height of 42 inches and is recommended for both boys and girls who are at least 6 months old. The flex lock-30 infant car seat is perfect for babies with weights ranging from 5-30 pounds and a maximum height of 30 inches tall.
The stroller is available on the market at an affordable price. Place your order today in order to enjoy all the benefits that come with this amazing product. Most customers have admitted that the stroller surpassed their expectations, and I can assure you that you will agree with them once you start using the Baby Trend Expedition Jogger Stroller Phantom.
The BOB Revolution SE Duallie Stroller is one of the best strollers on the market. It can be used both for pleasant walks through the mall, or lengthy jogs through the park. This stroller has many great features, both for the operator and for the baby.
Let’s get into some of those features and some scenarios where you’d really want to have the BOB Revolution SE Duallie Stroller.
What if you feel like taking a gentle walk or maneuvering through the crowd at the mall? Just unlock the front wheel! It swivels 360 degrees for unmatched maneuverability, allowing the operator full control. If you want to take the BOB Revolution SE Duallie Stroller out on a rugged path for a jog, then just lock the front wheel in place. This offers extra stability for a safer ride. It’s as simple as that!
A great feature that coincides with the lock in place front wheel is the on road/off road tires. The tires were made to last, and are great for dirt, grass, gravel, or pavement.
The Revolution SE Duallie Stroller is very lightweight at only 11.0 pounds. If you want simplicity then this model is for you. It is a single-hand fold stroller and it has an adjustable shoulder carry strap that is used when climbing stairs or on public transports. It is designed for the baby’s protection.
It has foot operated linked parking brakes, an adjustable 5-point harness to make sure the baby is secured, a hood and a rain cover. It is also comfortable for the mother because it has an ergonomic foam grip handle positioned at just the right height, lockable swivel wheels and a shopping basket.
You can be sure that it is safe for the baby because it is lead free and phthalate free. For those of you who do not know what phthalate is then click the word phthalate to find out more. To be honest I never heard of it until I was researching for this article!
Another important thing to consider with the BOB Revolution SE is that it comes with a sovereign lifetime warranty. Not bad eh?
Features & Specifications:
- Swiveling front wheel allows for superior maneuverability, locks forward for increased stability jogging
- Easy, two step folding, lightweight frame for convenient transport and storage
- State of the art, adjustable suspension system provides an exceptionally smooth ride
- Accessory adapter allows for quick and easy attachment of BOB Infant Car Seat Adapter or Snack Tray
- adjustable reclining seat for enhanced seating comfort, five point padded harness keeps your child comfortably secure
- Swiveling front wheel allows for superior maneuverability, locks forward for increased stability jogging or when the terrain turns tough
- Easy, two step folding, lightweight frame for convenient transport and storage
- State of the art, adjustable suspension system provides an exceptionally smooth ride
- Accessory adapter allows for quick and easy attachment of BOB Infant Car Seat Adapter or Snack Tray, available Spring 2011
- Ultra padded, adjustable reclining seat for enhanced seating comfort, five point padded harness keeps your child comfortably secure
What Do Other People Say?
Based on the reviews of people who have purchased and used the BOB Revolution SE Duallie Stroller, most of them are happily satisfied that they chose this stroller for their baby.
Almost all of them find the stroller easy to carry along because of the single-hand fold and the adjustable carry strap. They travel along with their kids and the stroller easily fits the trunk of their car and because it is lightweight, even moms can carry it up or down the stairs or to get on and off the public transport.
One reviewer praised the handling of the stroller and the steering. Even if the umbrella stroller is weighed down with the baby and some shopping bags, it still can be pushed easily with one hand.
Another reviewer loves the simple and quick way to fold and recline the stroller, there is no need for any complicated adjustments and folding.
Our research found that all parents agree that the number one feature of the stroller is the comfort for both the baby and the parents pushing and carrying the stroller.
Some areas for improvement were also identified as one reviewer says that if she can change two things about the stroller it would have to be the sunshade and the basket. She wants the sunshade to have more fabric and it could have been longer to fully cover the baby from the sun.
The basket sits high under the seat and it is obstructed by the bar. Another comment is that it is not an all-terrain stroller. But then again almost all strollers, unless they have really big wheels, can handle gravel and sand.
Overall, all reviewers agree that this is a good buy and with all the remarkable features, you can be sure that your baby will enjoy being tucked in the Revolution SE Duallie Stroller from 3 months on.
Is the BOB Revolution SE Duallie Stroller The Right One For Me?
Believe me when I tell you, I know how hard it can be to make an
informed choice and guarantee your child’s safety and comfort. Having brought up 5 little ones I know only too well!! That is why we spent hours researching all the top umbrella strollers on the market at this time and gathered all the customer reviews and ratings that we could find so you don’t have too.
I bet you are sick and tired of those so called strollers that are hard to fold up and take forever to do so? The BOB Revolution SE Duallie
folds in two quick easy steps. You can fold it up and put it away in a snap. Not to mention that the seat reclines up to 70 degrees, so your little one can relax. The seat is heavily padded so the baby is always comfortable too.
The lightweight, durable aluminum frame offers stability and is easy to transport. The fabric is also very tough, so it will last on those long adventures you go on with your child. Shock absorbers minimize bumps and uneven roads so your baby’s comfort and safety won’t be jeopardized. It’s like they thought of everything at the BOB factory when making this stroller!
We found that in this review the BOB Revolution SE Duallie Stroller is a truly great all around product. It is very versatile, and the quality is wonderful. It has great safety features without having to sacrifice on comfort. We would recommend the BOB Revolution SE Duallie to anyone looking for a great all around stroller, especially if you are looking to get out, exercise, and do more with your children.
Right now you can buy this stroller from Amazon with Free Shipping included and save yourself some dollars to boot as at the time of writing it is attracting a discount of over 10%. Click here for the offer!
Now let us look at the Joovy Groove Ultralight Lightweight Travel Umbrella Stroller for your needs. Is this the lightweight stroller for you?
Read on, We will endeavor to answer this question and more with our in depth review on this Joovy Groove Stroller.
But first off, if you in a terrible hurry and want to get straight to it then click HERE . This link will direct you straight to Amazon where there are good deals to be had on the Joovy Groove Ultralight Lightweight Travel Umbrella Stroller. Once there you will notice the Free Shipping on and also the keen price too. At the moment as of this writing the price is only $169.99. Can’t be bad!
These are the main features:
- Lightweight graphite aluminum frame with non-pinch hinges. Designed to support growing children
- Compact umbrella fold, convenient shoulder strap
- Generous canopy with sun visor and peekaboo window
- Multi-position recline and adjustable footrest
- 5-point harness and reflective safety accents
Now let us take a look at the Joovy Groove Ultralight Lightweight Travel Umbrella Stroller in more depth! It comes in at a very lightweight of a mere 13.9 Pounds. Do not let the fact that this Joovy Grove Stroller is too light to do the job in hand. This Ultralight Stroller comes with a multi position reclining seat, over sized canopy and a large storage basket.
Aside from this strollers contemporary design there is also a carry strap for your convenience, quite handy when you want to get to grips with the stroller and place it in your vehicle of where ever else. In all, your baby will travel in style and comfort from the outset thanks to you!
So, What’s In The Box?
- The Joovy Groove Ultralight is made from… Yep, you guessed it lightweight aluminium!! This stroller can take a child weight of 55 lbs with ease thanks to its robust construction and support. Due to The Joovy’s expert construction the frame will not flex inward when your child gets heavier as some of the ultralight weight strollers tend to do
If your child is 3 months and over the deep seating will adjust to an infinite number of positions so your child can be kept comfortable while you are out and about.
If you want more protection than probably any other canopy on the market then this stroller has your back. You have more protection than any other canopy plus you get a sun visor that can be extended which can cover the whole of the seating thus protecting your child from harsh sun rays. On very rainy days it is possible to get hold of a rain cover specifically designed to be used with the Joovy Groove Ultralight. You can check that out by clicking here!
- You will find folding and collapsing to be a breeze and is extremely easy with its compact, two step, umbrella fold. And so as not to get your skin caught when erecting or collapsing it has non pinch hinges.
As you would expect, there is a lower storage basket area, mesh holder for your bottle and 2 extra mesh pockets for other stuff that you care to take along like teddies etc and also you will find a parent pocket that has the protection of a zip.
For safety this stroller comes fitted with dual brakes as standard so as to facilitate safe parking when at a stop. On top of that the wheels all have suspension to give you and your child and enjoyable and comfortable ride.
If what we have said so far peeks your interest then go check it out here on Amazon.
The customer opinions you will find to be of a 4 to 5 star rating, with comments such as:-
“This is one of our favorite strollers. It’s light enough to travel with & has just enough to bells & whistles to keep me satisfied out and about for the day. It reclines for naps, has great sunshade coverage, has a sippy cup holder (in the seat), an adult cup holder, and folds up to an umbrella stroller. “ AND “easy to carry and store.” AND “Light weight, one handed breakdown, love the shade, and the storage is adequate.”
A few negative opinions are about concerning the price but these are rare in the main, eg
“A little pricey for what you get.” AND “A really massive stroller.” AND “I wanted 3 things: Very lightweight, machine washable fabric, and a 5-point harness seat belt. Two out of three was the best I could do and I think for this price point, it should be all three.”
Who Is This Stroller For?
This Joovy Groove Ultralight offers outstanding functionality and is one of the lightest umbrella strollers out there. It comes in six flavors, red, purple, green, charcoal, blueberry and finally black. With its carry strap placed at a perfect point on the stroller you are left with something that you can carry with ease and that will not keep banging into your legs. This is a very well made and good quality stroller and you would not go wrong in getting it.
You pick up the Joovy Groove Ultralight Lightweight Stroller from Amazon.com for only $169.99 plus you get Free Shipping as well.
CLICK HERE To Check Out The Joovy Groove Ultralight Lightweight Travel Umbrella Stroller!!
If you are considering the Summer Infant 3D Lite Convenience Stroller as a possible choice for your stroller needs then you are in the right place. We will give you a complete overview of this popular lightweight stroller, the features, the benefits and what other people are saying about it including the good and the bad points! You will get a thorough review form us as we delve into this popular Infant Stroller.
Just before we get into the meat of the review for the Summer Infant 3D Lite Convenience Stroller, you might be here just to get straight to a buying page. We got you covered, just click HERE and you will be whisked off straight to Amazon where the best deals are on right now including Free Shipping.
Here are the main features:
• Durable, stylish, 12 pound frame
• Large seat area with 5-point safety harness
• Anti-shock front wheels and lockable rear wheels
• Multi-position recline
• Extra large storage basket for all your bits and bobs
• Adjustable and removable canopy with flip out sun visor
• Rear storage pocket
• Easy compact 3-D fold with carry strap
The Summer Infant 3D Lite Convenience Stroller is very light in weight (12 pounds to be precise) thanks to the air-light aluminum frame which makes it extremely easy to carry and push, but don’t be fooled into thinking that light weight means flimsy. This Stroller is no shirker to punishment. It is a very durable piece of kit that will with stand the inevitable strain that you will put on it. Something that the Joovy Groove Ultralight can relate too!
There is also a fabulous feature of a canopy that has a pop out visor to protect baby form the harmful UVB and UVA rays of the sun. 99.9% protection from rays is the precise figure.
Worried about the Stroller getting away from you on a hill? Don’t worry about that, the Summer Infant 3D Lite Convenience Stroller comes with anti shock front wheels and lockable rear wheels.
The 3D Lite is not like the typical X frame strollers on the market you will find today. Its open design makes it a breeze for you to recline the seat to almost flat, which is a godsend if you need a quick diaper change or your little one fancies a little snooze.
The 5 point safety harness system can be easily adjusted to 3 height positions as and when the time comes when your little one grows. Basically this Stroller grows with your child and no matter what the age your child is in for a comfortable ride thanks to the additional padding that comes as standard.
You will find ample storage with the Summer Infant 3D Lite Convenience Stroller. Thanks to the large capacity you will be able to hold large diaper bags, no problem there. You will also find there is a rear storage pocket ideal for your cell phone or anything else that needs a convenient place to stay. And don’t forget about the cup holder facility too!
If you are thinking about or looking for that brilliant Convenience Stroller then we think you may just have found it!
Check it out here at Amazon below:
The customer opinions you will find to be of a 5 star rating, with words of awesome, easy to fold, easy to carry. Great for airplane or holiday travel. Perfect Stroller for my Son. I am in love with this stroller. Great compact stroller. Good stroller for the price.
You will find a few negative or low scoring opinions but these seem to be few and far between such as, It works great but the quality of some of the pieces are less than durable. I like the stroller, but after 2 uses, the sunshade broke! Mine arrived with the canopy bent and lopsided.
Who Is This Stroller For?
We think this Stroller would suit most people but the main benefit is in its super lightweight and easy to fold system and ease of carrying on trips. This gets a full 5 star rating from us or a two thumbs up, your choice!
Right now you can get the Summer Infant 3D Lite Convenience Stroller from Amazon.com for only $75.99 plus Free Shipping
CLICK HERE To Check Out The Summer Infant 3D Lite Convenience Stroller!!